Check availability and book accommodation
Built in 1891, the Maharaja’s palace is set in approximately 75 acres and has a truly regal setting with spectacular views. A wide variety of cottages, suites and rooms with different tariffs can accommodate every visitor who wish to savor this majestic hill station.
- During May-June and 23rd December to 2nd January the rooms can optionally be sold on MAP or CP basis (Veg. Food).
- The suites, rooms and cottages are sumptuously furnished with ornate and antique furniture and wall to wall carpeting with fire place. The bathrooms are luxurious with bath tubs provided.
- The regular rooms and log huts have wall to wall carpeting. They are airy, spacious, well furnished with attached baths and running hot & cold water.
- Satellite Television
- Room service, Laundry and Dry Cleaning facility
- Firewood or room heaters provided. Gift shop.
- Parking within premises. Taxi on demand. Doctor on call. Safe deposit facility.
- Bar & Restaurant serving Indian, Chinese, Continental and Himachali cuisine
- Conference facility for 70 person.
- Children’s Park, Billiards, Lawn Tennis.
- MasterCard / Visa / American Express Credit Cards accepted
- Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Therapies Click for details
- CAFE PALACE : HPTDC runs Open air Cafe at Palace.
ADDRESS : The Palace, Chail Distt. Solan (H.P.)-173217. Tel: (01792) – 248141, 248143 Fax: (01792) – 248140. Email: email@example.com