Log Huts, Manali- Himachal Pradesh
(Height : 2050 mtrs.)
Brief Description of location:
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass
- Hadimba Mata Temple: It is located in Dungri village in Manali. The temple is known for its intricate wood carvings and its pagoda architecture and it houses the footsteps of Hidimba Devi on stone.
- Solang Valley: A valley between the Beas Kund and the Solang village tends to be a favorite for all its visitors as well as the locals. Also known as the Snow point, the Solang valley is famous not only for the glaciers and snow-clad landscapes but also for the countless activities that one can enjoy here.
- Rohtang Pass: Rohtang pass is the stretch which connects Manali to Himachal’s more dreamy and dessert like landscapes, Spiti and Lahaul, and is one itself. This vast snow desert is a landscape like only a few other and a view one should not miss, while here.
- Vashisth Bath: While most temples will leave you spiritually rejuvenated, there are a few where you can take a dip into hot water springs and baths, which leave you refreshed and maybe even healthier.
- Manikaran: Manikaran is a small town situated between rivers Parvati and Beas, famous for its hot water springs and beautiful landscapes. The town has a famous Gurudwara called Manikaran Sahib and it is frequented by Sikhs from all over the country.
Package Cost per day:
Single Occupancy: Rs. 2604/- Double Occupancy: Rs. 5208/-
Single Occupancy: Rs. 3024/- Double Occupancy: Rs. 6048/-
- Accommodation and food
- Kitchen, utensils, Gas Stove, refrigerator etc available for Self-cooking
- Daily Sanitization carried out inside the hotel
- Following all the SOP’s issued by Government.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily change of menu
- Group Bonfire
- Local sightseeing visit on extra demand
- GST inclusive
Note: This package is valid only upto 31.03.2021.